For that unique Senior Business Analyst – we looking for your skills – Multiple, integrated systems create complexity because new requirements need to be traced through the inter-related systems. Multiple stakeholders across several departments create complexity because of the number of perspectives that need to be blended into the final solution. Team make-up can also create complexity because when you blend resources from multiple organisations to implement a project, communication becomes more complex. If this is for you – please apply!
The Senior Business Analyst is accountable for
- Gathering requirements from business.
- Creating enabling documentation (Business Requirement Definition, Functional Specification, User Acceptance Test case).
- Defining a functional solution in accordance with the organizational needs.
- Tracking the requirements throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Translating requirements into the foundation of the User Acceptance Testing and working through to UAT completion.
- Providing inputs to partners during the project lifecycle (Reviewing Technical Solution Specification prepared by System Analyst and development team).
Plan and Organise
- Plan in terms of documentation, tracing, prioritizing, creating baseline, change management etc.
- Prepare for requirements elicitation, conduct elicitation activity, document and confirm elicitation results
- Organise and prioritise requirements
- Specify and model requirements using organization’s methodology. Determine assumptions and constraints
- Verify requirement for correctness and validating that they satisfy the business need
- Assess and validate proposed solutions to determine which solution fits the need.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis to determine appropriate stakeholders for the project or project phase and analyse stakeholders.
- Prepare a Business Analysis communication plan detailing the items for communication, the recipients, mode of communication and frequency.
- Define solution scope.
- Allocate requirements among releases and / or solution components in a way to maximize business value.
- Perform cost / benefit analysis for defining business case.
- Determine organizational readiness effectively to operate the new solution.
- Identify and communicate risk and issues that may require changes to plans and scope.
- Support the junior and intermediate BAs in drafting requirements, specifications, test scenarios, cases and other documents.
- Plan and coach for adoption of new business analysis techniques and tools.
Delivery and Support
- Communicate with solution team to assure that requirements are correctly understood and implemented
- As part of requirements traceability management – Trace requirements (Update and maintain relationships between requirements components)
- Perform impact analysis when changes are requested and supply this information to the change control process
- Facilitate ongoing use of requirements for impact analysis and solution maintenance.
- Facilitate reuse of requirements on related projects to encourage enterprise consistency of business models.
- Contribute to the documentation of Test Plans and work in partnership with testers to coordinate testing effort throughout its life.
- Identify, document and analyse business process risk.
- Provide Implementation support by creating user documentation (e.g., manuals, training documentation, release notes).
- Support project initiation phase in eliciting high level requirements.
- Run workshops and brainstorming sessions during requirements development and / or business process improvement phase(s).
- Manage solutions and requirements scope by creating a baseline, and managing formal and informal change control on requirements.
Monitor & Evaluate
- Utilise tools in line with governance procedures
- Review test scenarios, cases and scripts
- Review Systems integration testing results and provide necessary inputs to the testing team.
- Compare actual vs. expected costs and benefits for reporting to senior.
- Plan, monitor and Report on Business Analysis performance.
- Ensure that requirements and models meet the needed quality to effectively guide further work
- Ensures that all requirements support the delivery of business value, fulfill goals and objectives, and meets a stakeholder need.
- Improve business analysis performance by taking preventative and corrective action.
- Monitor the business sector, industry, technology, infrastructure, legal and regulatory environment trends for assessing impact on the current business.
- Evaluate trends and analyse adoption of new processes and tools in business analysis.
Education and Experience Required
- Degree or Diploma in computer science, commerce or business administration, compulsory.
- Certificate of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Knowledge of BABOK, advantageous.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification, advantageous
Education and Experience Required Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in computer science, commerce or business administration prerequisite
- Certificate of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Knowledge of BABOK.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification, advantageous.
- Minimum of 6 years’ Business Analysis experience.
- Minimum of 6 years’ Process Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a multi discipline team fostering
Knowledge & Skills
- Aris, Microsoft Visio and MS Office skills a prerequisite
- JIRA, Confluence and other tools advantageous
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, giving attention to detail
- Team player – approachable, ability to share and consult others
- The ability to adapt to the requirements of the project, the needs of the sponsors, its environment and people working on it to ensure a successful outcome
- Good organizing capability
- Ability to apply analytical rigour to understand complex business scenarios
- Ability to propose ideas, practices and methods and, in particular give equal weight to the various disciplines involved on the project.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills · People management, mentoring and training skills
- Delivering Results & meeting customer expectations
- Learning & Research
- Coping with pressure & setback
- 3-6 months
Apply on Job Opportunities Page