- B Com Informatics (University of Cape Town)
- Certificate in Project Management (University of Stellenbosch)
- Project Management Professional (PMP® Certified)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- Prince 2 Certified
As an experienced professional, Jessica has a passion for digital transformation initiatives and her energy and action-oriented approach, will certainly get your project off to the right start.
Jessica is qualified as a Project Management Professional, and is completing her Masters in Business Administration. She is also a qualified AgilePM Practitioner and has qualifications in Project Plus and Cloud Computing Basics. She has years of experience in the IT space, as both a programme and project manager.
Her experience spans FMCG and Technology sectors, where she assumed end-to-end accountability for medium sized technology and software related projects.
Jessica is a systematic and logical thinker with an innate need to get things done. She sets herself and others high standards and pays great attention to detail. She has excellent Communication, Leadership and Negotiation skills. Her ability to remain calm, is an important asset to any Project Management Environment. She can work with people of various levels which makes her the ultimate team player.
- End to end digital transformation of procurement processes, spanning 30 companies in the group
- Automation of proposals and vendor management
- Platform Commissioning: Design & Installation of Network, Server, Storage,
- Application and Software Migration: Analysis; Architecture; Documentation and Migration/Re-installation/Upgrade of applications/software.
- Security: Design, configuration and implementation of software and hardware